This multi-purpose Adobe Photoshop and compatible hosts plug-in has the ALL NEW and unrivalled engine that lets you not only bend the image, using two type of bending (curling and folding), but also texturize it (using the bump maps), orient it in 3D space (including the perspective distortions) and obtain total control over the process of lighting the image (including the option of dropping inner shadows.
List of Features:
The ability to create both the turning page effect (Page Curl) and the folding page effect (Page Fold) (collectively ' bends).
The Multi-bend option: the ability to create several bends within the single session of the plug-in.
The ability to orient the page in 3D space.
The ability to specify the desired level of the perspective while orienting in 3D space.
The ability to work with arbitrarily-shaped images (non-rectangular, with full or partial transparent areas, etc.)
The total control over the process of creating the surface for a curled or a folded page by adjusting the following parameters of the surface:
- Angle, Level, Radius, Obliquity, Torsion, Direction and the Limit of the turn (for page curling).
- Angle, Level, Folding Angle and Direction (for page folding).
Switching the direction (Upward or Downward) of page curling or folding.
Adjusting the opacity of the whole page.
Adjusting the cross-opacity of the page.
The ability to specify various contents for either side of the page:
- Content from the active layer.
- Solid color (custom color, host's foreground or background colors).
- Image from the file, which may be either tiled or resized to fit.
- Content from any layer of the current document (This feature is available only for Adobe Photoshop 7.0 and higher.)
The ability to flip the content of either side of the page.
Swapping the content of the page's sides.
The ability to choose between two lighting modes: the Simple and Advanced modes.
Adjusting the level of the shading in the Simple Lighting mode.
The total control over the process of lighting the page in the Advanced Lighting mode. This process includes:
- Adding up to 25 light sources (Direct light sources.) for lighting both sides of the page.
- Specifying the direction of either light source.
- Specifying the parameters of the Diffuse Reflection of either light source, including the Color and Intensity of the Diffuse Reflection and the fact of its presence for either side of the page.
- Specifying the parameters of the Specular Reflection of either light source, including the Color, Intensity and the Specular Exponent of the Specular Reflection and the fact of its presence for either side of the page.
- Specifying the parameters of the Ambient Light, including its Color and Intensity for either side of the page.
- Rendering Inner Shadows with adjustable Opacity and Size. (Inner Shadows are dropped by any existed Light Source upon your choice.)
The ability to texturize either side of the page by using the grayscale images (called Bump Maps). As a Bump Map you can use either your document's channels or any file.
The ability to adjust the existed Bump Map inside the plug-in. The following adjustments are available: Blur, Level, Flip Vertical and Horizontal. And you can also Invert (black to white and vice-versa) the existing Bump Map.
The ability to make the bent part of the page to be outside the page's initial boundary.
The ability to make the bent part of the page to be cut into the remaining part of the page.
The ability to create the "non-complete" page curling effect by adjusting the turn Limit.
The presence of a transparent area under the curled or folded part of the page.
Multi-level Undo option.
Supporting images in RGB, CMYK and Grayscale color modes.
Specifying the quality of the surface rendering, including the Auto Mode.
Exporting the result of the render as a PSD file. (Including current Color Profile provided by the host.)
Fast and high-quality preview.
Using various backdrops for the Main Preview area:
- The standard checkerboard.
- The custom solid color.
- The content of the active layer of the current document.
- The content of any layer of the current document. (This feature is available only for Adobe Photoshop 7.0 and higher.)
Saving and loading settings of the plug-in.
The ability to record scripting parameters and be automated by them (Scripting-aware).